16 septembre 2022 à 06:00 EST William Doo Auditorium 45 Willcocks St Toronto, ON M5S 2H3
Join the CLC for a three-day Action Network workshop led by renowned facilitator, Beth Becker. This in-person and hands-on training helps you learn the platform’s basic functions to help address knowledge gaps and build confidence in using digital tools for campaigning and organizing.
Anchored by organizing and campaign scenarios, you will learn how to create petitions, forms, events, send emails, as well as manage data records, leverage automated ladders, build email wrappers and more.
To secure your spot for this training, please complete the payment form. If you are completing the form on behalf of an attendee, please include their contact information.
*To pay by cheque, please contact Ryan Gillies at email@example.com for payment details and to reserve your spot.
If there are any questions or you would like to explore whether this training course is right for you, please contact Ryan Gillies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session Fee: $395
Things to know:
- Spaces are limited. A waitlist will be available once capacity is met.
- Training session is in-person only.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided.
- You’ll need your laptop.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- Training is only offered in English.
- Hotel accommodation is available at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto for $369/night, email us at email@example.com to reserve.
Click here to learn more about our COVID-19 protocols and requirements.